Can you keep a secret? We are building a superhero society.
Everyone's going to find out soon enough... We just wanted to let you know first.
Are you interested?
If you are the proud owner of an infallible 6th sense when it comes to CCNA Specialist and your superpower is Networking... then this is an open calling for you!
- High School Diploma or its equivalent and or related experience;
- Demonstrated Network Engineering experience, including understanding of LAN/VLAN/WAN operations and TCP/IP concepts
- Experience with Cisco, switches and routers (Cisco & Huawei)
- Configuring switches, routers, firewalls
- Managing Port Security
- Managing Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Monitoring firewall traffic and configuring rule sets
- Experience with configuring and managing VLANs
- Ability to document designs, as-builds, and integration procedures
- Experience with Windows e Tools de Office;
- Driving license;
- Availability to carry out periods of prevention (24x7);
- Dynamism in order to embrace new projects;
- Capacity to work under pressure and autonomously;
- Customer orientation.
- Layer 1: Structured Cabling knowledge
- Layer 2: Spanning tree knowledge, VTP, VLANs ...;
- Layer 3: Knowledge of dynamic IP routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP);
- CCNA Certification
- Fluency in English;
We love new concepts based on technology, implementations, and innovations as differentiators. Operating in IT, consulting, integration and development, Ping is looking for motivated and talented individuals that want to be a part of our A-team.
Because we know you have tried to save the world before but, with us, you can. So, send your CV to email@example.com (with Ref: Ping_Tech_CCNA_2018) or apply right here and let’s be awesome together.
At any moment, according to the EU GDPR, you can request us to show, modify or erase your personal data stored in our databases. To do so, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org