Can you keep a secret? We are building a superhero society.
Everyone's going to find out soon enough... We just wanted to let you know first.
Are you interested?
If you are the proud owner of an infallible 6th sense when it comes to Back-end Development and your superpower is Development... then this is an open calling for you!
- Embrace this challenge, and bring your strong knowledge in Development, Computer engineering and Back-end development. You’ve been doing it for like?! All your life, right!? You got this!
- Show us your 1+ years’ experience in .net, especially also understanding object oriented principles and design patters.
- If you have deep understanding of MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SVN or GIT on it would definitely be a plus
- Conduct with grace and any server-side (RESTful HATEOAS APIs, JEE, NodeJS, Rails)
- And if you have skills in Agile processes, such Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme Programming you are a rock star
- We know you will kick ass developing RESTful HATEOAS APIs and working with ASP.NET Core MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ and MS SQL Server, Oracle
- What about MongoDB, Cassandra and Neo4j? Big friends, right?!
- Always keep an eye (or two) on good communication, self-organization, autonomy and proactivity skills
- Be success driven by your heart's contempt;
- Show us how that you also dance a little with Front-end knowledge: HTML5, CSS3, Angular, React
- Charm us with your entrepreneurship path to glory
- Did you understood everything that was said here, right? So your English skills are sharp. Yes!
We love new concepts based on technology, implementations, and innovations as differentiators. Operating in IT, consulting, integration and development, Ping is looking for motivated and talented individuals that want to be a part of our A-team.
Because we know you have tried to save the world before but, with us, you can. So, send your CV to email@example.com (with Ref: Ping_Dev_Back-end_2018) or apply right here and let’s be awesome together.
At any moment, according to the EU GDPR, you can request us to show, modify or erase your personal data stored in our databases. To do so, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org